Friday, October 02, 2009

I need to mourn






Thriving Ivory - Angels On The Moon




I need to mourn and hide.
I feel so helpless.
My life is wonderful.
I've got no problems.
I have everything I want.
My parents love me, I've got all the support and in fact, it's more than I'll ever need.
But
I'm empty.
I feel like the worst idiot in this whole fucked up world.
How could I've been so blind?
I need to mourn, conclusively...
I need to stop breathing.
Then tell myself that I shouldn't think about him anymore.
Get over it.
Off with all that crap.
Brain wash me if you have to, but no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to ignore the fact that deep down in my little heart I have crazy jumbled up feelings for him.
Leave me alone.
Just let me be a human with no feelings.
I need to get a life.
I need to wake up.




by 米立

2 comments:

  1. 姐姐我能说的不多
    不过有时候,你越是想忘记,越是无法忘记
    有些东西也许你不能拥有,但不代表你不能欣赏
    久而久之,这感情还是会淡化的...
    越是逃避,越是深陷...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 加油,米立。
    是很难忘记一个人,可是当一个有理想有人生目标的女生,可以变得很坚强。

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive