Thursday, October 15, 2009

Can anybody out there feel me?


Lenka - The Show


I miss the time that we eat in the class during class/break.
I miss the time that we always bring food to school and share together.
I miss the time that we gossip in the toilet together.
I miss the time that we talk crap in class.
I miss the time that we skip class for no reason.
I miss the time that we copy answers for homework.
I miss the time that we attend our PJK together.
I miss the time that we steal canteen food together.
I miss the time that we eat herbal egg, I eat the yolk you eat the egg white.
I miss the time that we stay back together.
I miss the time that we
study together.
And I miss the most is that we got tips for exam!!!
And also
Holidays!!!

Toodles for now.

Lots love from me<3


by米立

4 comments:

  1. Your article reminds me of my secondary school life. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice show~hahah!~
    i'm back to blogger life..update always yar ~^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. babe.. i miss those moment too..
    we r not going to miss the time that we sleep together..
    we r not going to miss the time that we have pillow talk..
    we r not going to miss the time that we take photos while parties..
    coz we will always do tat.. forever.. so we r not going to miss it!
    muackz.. i love u gals..

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohhh... so sweetttt...
    i miss you gals every moment!!!
    muuuuacks...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive