Monday, September 28, 2009

Gave up



Christina Vidal - Take Me Away



When you get real pissed of something
.
You never care, but just let it go.
Because it goes better with the flow.
No point forcing the pick up when it is going with the flow.
Being all stupid.
I can only describe with this not so decent word.
Stupid figuring out what best you can do else.
And now, I'm tired of trying.
So now I give up and I have gave up.
Living in a world within myself ain't that bad.
I enjoy being so and stop giving out so much.
Instead I shall start receiving instead of giving.
Probably another stage of life I'm stepping on for now.
I hope everything goes as smooth as it could.
Am I trustable?
I start wondering at one point.
Perhaps I'm just myself, stubborn, the one that lives in my own world.
The one that has a strong way of viewing problems.

Consider me a human.

Toodles.



by 米立


1 comment:

  1. 怎么啦?你遇上了难题了?
    要好好的加油,相信自己~

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive