Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Do I really know you?

I observed you. I noticed you and I'm afraid of you now.
I might know you well but I think I just started to know you more.
You're nice and caring, but I don’t know what’s inside you.
It scares me but it makes me more alert/careful, cause I don’t know what’s next.
It’s a tough world now, unlike last time when we're young.
Everyone is trying to pull everyone down to move themselves forward.
And I'm still remaining in the same spot, never move a single step.
I shall move forward, but not harming others.
You might not notice what you've done, or maybe you do.
Just want to tell you that, it’s irritating and hurtful sometimes.
I don’t want to hate you. I just want to continue loving you forever.
I wonder now. Wonder what people said was right.
Competitive makes you evil, anyway it’s a reality world.
Face it or hide it. Soon or never. Settle or stay.
What’s your decision?


by 米立

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive