Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tagged by steph again...

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smoke?
I will be very mind bout it but it is hard to say coz love is BLIND! :)

2. How about drinking?
Myself drink bit too.. It is ok to drink in some occasion n event.

3. Do you like someone you can’t have?
I will not like who dun like me.. but it is very hard to expect becoz as i answer in question no. 1, love is BLIND n it can be really BLIND sometimes.

4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
I would like to know so tat i know how to treat him in the future.. juz tell me, maybe i'm loving u now.. who know?

5. What’s your favourite sport?
I love to swim but i dunno how to swim, i love to jog but i never jog, i love yoga but i stop to learn yoga d.. So, wat's my favorite sport?

6. Its Saturday night, and you’re home alone… what do you do?
If in Kampar, sure i will online, maybe update blog or draft story..
If in Sitiawan, kacau my family members or friends, maybe i will watch some movies or tv..

7. Do you like roller coasters?
yeah.. I like it but i will not try it.

8. When’s the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
When u feel tat u r in love wit some1..

9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
Justin TImberlake, because he is so sexy..

10. What are you doing this weekend?
Accompany my parent, do facial, hang out wit yh n going to watch Diary of the Dead later on 9.30pm.. who r interest can meet me there later..

11. What is your favorite restaurant?
as long as it is a hygiene restaurant, i will like it..

12. Have you ever hugged someone?
some babies n babes..

13. Ever kissed someone you weren’t attracted to?
Never..

14. Do you like anyone right now?
like? wat kind of like? friendship, love for family members or LOVE?

15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
LOOKS, and height and body shape maybe~ =)

16. Which do you prefer, Beach or Mountains?
beach, it give me peaceful feeling.. n ROMANTIC too.. =P

17. What kind of phone do you have?
i'm using my dream phone, although it is not as perfect as u think, but it is my dream phone..

18. Computer or Laptop?
Laptop..

19. Jeans or Sweats?
Jeans..

20. Which year(s) has/have been the best so far?
How i answer this question? Every year is so different n have different good things make it perfect..

21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
19.. My birthday is coming n i'm going to become so old! =.=///

22. What should you be doing right now?
have meal in yh's house..

23. What is your favourite TV show?
I didn't watch tv show for long time d..

24. What’s been your last purchase?
movie ticket..

25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
not at all..

26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
nope, i think.. i can't remember it at all..

27. What do you do when you’re at home?
kampar home or sitiawan home?
in kampar home, usually i on9 n play mini games all the time.
in sitiawan, i love to stick wit my family members..

28. What is your favourite subject?
because of exam, i dun like the subject anymore..

29. What’s the best thing that’s ever happened to you?
have a very happy family n best friends..

30. 10 people to tag:
i'm a very nice person, juz reply if u interest..

1 comment:

Blog Archive